Site very slow recently?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Try Jurassic park
Interesting. The film was utterly boring, weak and predictable. Oh look, more special effects... (I fell asleep during Star Wars and still haven't managed to enjoy any of them!)

Probably would work better as a book with a decent narrative where the story actually matters.

2001 is like that too. The book has to explain the meanings and cannot rely upon whizz bang thud... So much so that the book's based on Saturn's moon, not Jupiter's because the film's special effects weren't up to creating Saturn's rings.

It looks like some sort of update has taken place and, at least for now, the performance is way better. Nice site design update as well. Thanks ScubaBoard Staff!

It looks like some sort of update has taken place and, at least for now, the performance is way better. Nice site design update as well. Thanks ScubaBoard Staff!

What's the update? I don't see anything different.

What's the update? I don't see anything different.
I'm seeing updated colors in the "light" theme that make unread forums and threads easier to distinguish. More use of shades of red to make important things pop out more.

Screenshot 2023-04-15 at 8.11.54 PM.png

Last couple days it seems like the site is almost unusable (won’t even load) on the ad-blocking browser, but works fine on Chrome and Safari.

Last couple days it seems like the site is almost unusable (won’t even load) on the ad-blocking browser, but works fine on Chrome and Safari.
It's been working reasonably well on duckduckgo. Better than the last few months at least.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom