Sitting in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveNCoz

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Hi,
I recently starting diving early this year. Although Cozumel has been the only location I have been diving, I believe I've been fortunate to have had my first experiences here. I am just beginning my diving journey and very excited to learn more about scuba.
Can anyone suggest some other dive destinations for a new diver?

Welcome. Cozumel is a great dive destination; I spent 8 days there the first of September to finally 'do' Coz. the way I'd hoped to. Which dive op. did you use, where'd you stay and what did you think of them? Trip reports help inform others.

Your location is listed as Cozumel, MX; did you just visit and dive, or do you live there? I ask since your home location has a big impact on which dive destinations are practical.

Richard.

Hi there! I am visiting. I am currently diving with Blue Angel Resort. I am diving on, what I've been told, is called a fast boat. The dive guides have been very caring and aware of my inexperience in diving. The visibility has been amazing and the water has been warm. I am also staying at Blue Angel Resort. The food has been great and the staff has treated me nice. Rooms are affordable and quaint. Views in all rooms face the water, which I absolutely love, never miss a sunset. Hope this helps.

Congrats on your C card! Obtaining it in COZ is truly a memorable experience! Enjoy your stay and stay wet.

While there are many other places to dive in the Carribean as well as the rest of the world, the experience you are having in Coz is one the best overall. You will be back.

Welcome. It would be helpful to know your travel likes, budget, and interests.

Have you done a nice slow dive around the stingray cage yet?

@flyboy08 Thank you. Will do. Going out today! Something tells me diving can be addictive!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom