Size Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

With a thick, heavy soled boot, i do not need the insert but since I use a light, thin boot for tropical diving the insert makes for a perfect fit.

if I don't wear any boots, two inserts make for a perfect fit.

That is what I love about the foot pocket on Force Fins - one fin for every situation.
:)

With a thick, heavy soled boot, i do not need the insert but since I use a light, thin boot for tropical diving the insert makes for a perfect fit.

if I don't wear any boots, two inserts make for a perfect fit.

That is what I love about the foot pocket on Force Fins - one fin for every situation.
:)
You must be from Knoxville! :D

Spend 50% of the year in Knoxville and 50% of the year in St Croix. Being Crucian is much more fun. :cheers:
That explains it! I have never seen you when I was in Knoxville. You must have been in St. Croix then! :)

That explains it! I have never seen you when I was in Knoxville. You must have been in St. Croix then! :)

Never knew when you were in Knoxville or I would have reached out. I have lived in Knoxville for over 20 years and have only been splitting time in St Croix for the past 5 years.

I have to get more of my Force Fins; down here so people can try them. Right now only the (in)famous Yellow Hockey Fins are here.

I admit to being a Force Fin junky - owning 8 different pairs - all different (soon to be 9, once Bob ships me a pair of Launch Pad Foot Pockets with OPS Blades). But not in need of an intervention (yet). :D

Never knew when you were in Knoxville or I would have reached out. I have lived in Knoxville for over 20 years and have only been splitting time in St Croix for the past 5 years.

I have to get more of my Force Fins; down here so people can try them. Right now only the (in)famous Yellow Hockey Fins are here.

I admit to being a Force Fin junky - owning 8 different pairs - all different (soon to be 9, once Bob ships me a pair of Launch Pad Foot Pockets with OPS Blades). But not in need of an intervention (yet). :D
Yeah, we've got 12-14 pairs (lost count!)
Something for everyone!
Bout the only diving I do in K-ville area is Loch Low Minn

I got re-certified at Loch Low Minn about 16 years ago (34 years after my initial YMCA certification) and did a lot of diving there to begin with. A friend of ours now owns it but i have not been back in many years. Once I got used to tropical diving, the effort of diving in a 5 mil just was no longer appealing.

Funny thing is I now live in a place that is ideal for diving but actually do fewer dives per year than I did when we were traveling to dive. Down here they call that "Sand Gravity". :wink:

Yes, I was referring to Sasha (he used to work for us). He may have sold out, I have not talked with him in over a year. I actually gave him all my cold water gear several years ago for use as rentals.

Back
Top Bottom