SK7 vs SK8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Can you please tell me if there are any dimensional size differences between the SK7 and SK8. Are they the same save the magnetic card?

Thank you.

Hi,
the dimensions are exactly the same. So if the SK7 fits the SK8 will fit as well... the changes concern mainly the magnet and its construction. It's simplified and better performing, means that it covers a wider range of the globe, although still sold as NH/SH and that it's reaction/settling time is noticeably improved.

br, Hendrik

Hi,
the dimensions are exactly the same. So if the SK7 fits the SK8 will fit as well... the changes concern mainly the magnet and its construction. It's simplified and better performing, means that it covers a wider range of the globe, although still sold as NH/SH and that it's reaction/settling time is noticeably improved.

br, Hendrik

Hello Henddrik,

There is no instruction sheet to show how to install the bungee cord on the bungee mount SK-8. Could you please help?

Thanks and best regards,

Terry

I too bought 4 or 5 of DSS's mounts for my Zoops that I use for Open Water classes...they work great :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom