Skinsuit bottoms...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've used workout leggings - try to get the sturdy, thick ones - from Marshalls or TJMaxx. Personally, I wouldn't use capri style because you'd risk having burnt calves. But that's a personal choice.
Careful there! They are not always protective. Have your googled lulu lemon sheer yoga pants?

@Bubblesong - YES! That's why I said "get the sturdy, thick ones". I had seen that lululemon stuff too. Yikes! When I got leggings for diving I made sure to try them on in full sun - with it behind me - and ask my husband if he could see through them as I bend over!!! I have one pair that I won't wear because I fear they're a little on the thin side and might expose me. :shocked:

When I got leggings for diving I made sure to try them on in full sun - with it behind me - and ask my husband if he could see through them as I bend over!!
Yikes, If I tried that with my husband, an hour later we would get dragged from the dressing room in handcuffs and police blankets. I just buy the SPF rash guards to be safe on all fronts, (and backs)

Last edited:
@Bubblesong - too funny! I wait to try them on at home! But this was a fun visual!! :popcorn:

I have three pairs from Keys Life Apparel. I bought a pair at Quiesence in Largo then ordered two more pair. At Quiesence they have matching rash guards that don't appear on line. http://keyslifeperformancewear.com. The two I ordered were very tight around the waist, but I just slit the waist in several places. I was going to cut and resew but the cuts aren't running.
The only thing I don't like about Keys Life (and a couple of other sites like it) is that the stores are located in Florida (nowhere near me), and the return policies are poor. I understand returning items that are damaged, but to not be able to return items that are the wrong size? I can't go for that. Not when the pants are $50+ each.

Back
Top Bottom