SL960D not firing under water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My Bad!

Then it will come with taking a bunch of pics to get the settings right but from the looks of it, you aren't far off. A flash Diffuser will help take some of the overflashing a bit. Next you can try adjusting the EV some. I would also check to see if your ISO setting can be set to 100/200 which would help because if in Auto it might be setting it to high.

My Bad!

Then it will come with taking a bunch of pics to get the settings right but from the looks of it, you aren't far off. A flash Diffuser will help take some of the overflashing a bit. Next you can try adjusting the EV some. I would also check to see if your ISO setting can be set to 100/200 which would help because if in Auto it might be setting it to high.

Thanks again for the advice! It is great to see vendor support on the forum. I'll be playing with setting on the camera more, seeing what I can do.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom