Small and Lightweight Tail Magnetic Switch Diving Light Underwater Test

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OrcaTorch

Contributor
Reaction score
OrcaTorch D550 is a small and lightweight diving light that comes with a tail magnetic switch. It is specially designed for underwater activities and provides a bright and long-lasting beam. The light is made of durable materials and is waterproof up to 150 meters. The tail magnetic switch allows for easy operation with one hand, making it a convenient tool for divers. The OrcaTorch D550 is also equipped with a battery indicator, which lets users know when the battery is low. Overall, this diving light is a reliable and practical choice for anyone who enjoys exploring the underwater world.

Available at:
USA - Shop from Scuba.com
Worldwide - Shop from Worldwide

OrcaTorch D550-1.jpg

OrcaTorch D550-3.jpg

OrcaTorch D550.jpg

Love mine. I have 2 of them on my BPW shoulder harness. I prefer the tail switch as it does not turn on by accident like switches on the body of the light. Lots of light in a small package

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom