Small doubles wing for single tank

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lets ask him for calcification,@happy-diver, how would purchasing a new Zeagle BCD and copying what you have rigged for a chest-mounted rebreather help OP with his situation needing a smaller-sized wing and backplate set-up for single tank diving?
Now it looks like you could be being intentionally obtuse.... As I said, it looked to me like he was showing an image of an idea to be copied (a couple bucks for some fastex and webbing to sew it to his existing wing), not suggesting to buy a Zeagle wing. I choose to see the best, not assume the worst, and look for a viable option in what was presented, rather than assume they are being trolls.

Respectfully,

James

Now it looks like you could be being intentionally obtuse.... As I said, it looked to me like he was showing an image of an idea to be copied (a couple bucks for some fastex and webbing to sew it to his existing wing), not suggesting to buy a Zeagle wing. I choose to see the best, not assume the worst, and look for a viable option in what was presented, rather than assume they are being trolls.

Respectfully,

James
How so? I want him to clarify his post. Why would you need a jacket inflate BCD (modified for chest CCR) solution to a BP and Wing problem?

How so? I want him to clarify his post. Why would you need a jacket inflate BCD (modified for chest CCR) solution to a BP and Wing problem?

Again,

*Kicks in chest* THIS IS SCUBABOARD

I think I see the disconnect... I don't think he is recommending buying another BC. I think he was recommending just adding the Fastex buckles to his existing wing and waist band of his harness to control taco-ing. I do, however firmly agree that clarification from the author would help! lol.
And the Zeagle solution isn't a "Jacket inflate BCD solution", it is a back inflate solution..... which is actually a softplate and wing, where the softplate happens to have a built in harness.
No disrespect meant, truly just trying for clarification. And, ironically, we are still discussing it well after the OP has already decided on a solution!

Best regards,

James

full.jpg

The meaning of life is your imagination to mould what is in your hands and give it reason!

hardattic,

Why do you have such a bug up your butt for happy-diver anyway? You referred to his gear as "overweighted nonsense" and "amateur hour". And you're calling him a troll?

Are you talking to me? I’m not sure who “hardattic” is.

Back
Top Bottom