Wanted Small SS Backplate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Also, if aluminum is an option instead of SS, Oxycheq has a great supply of their short plate in aluminum in various color options and they ship out pretty quickly. I picked one up last year so that I would at least have that. Oxycheq is an inch shorter than Subgravity and since I have a really short torso I need as short a plate as I can find.

Also, if aluminum is an option instead of SS, Oxycheq has a great supply of their short plate in aluminum in various color options and they ship out pretty quickly. I picked one up last year so that I would at least have that. Oxycheq is an inch shorter than Subgravity and since I have a really short torso I need as short a plate as I can find.

Actually the oxycheq plate is only 1 inch shorter (.9 inches actually). My wife has a small Sub-Gravity plate and I posted pictures with measurements a year or so ago here on ScubaBoard. The Sub-G plate is 13.9 inches long (35.5cm), the oxycheq is 13 inches long.

Oxycheq is $145 + shipping from their website (shipping rates are more or less the same as Sub-G).

-Z

Here is the link for oxycheq. Small aluminum plates come coated version red, blue, black, or pink. DIVING BACKPLATES

I have short steel plate and harnesses in stock from SubGravity if you are open to looking outside of OxyChek.

Double post

Just an update for anyone interested:

Sub-Gravity now has stainless steel short backplates available for purchase from their website again:

-Z

I have a small ALM BP and harness. If that would interest you. It is $100 CAN ( roughly $78 US) plus shipping. Please let me know if that would interest you then I can send pictures.

f6889d466cc090fc7e88291d10cc2695ee351335.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom