Small wrist computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonnythan

Knight Scublar
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm considering a move back to a computer from a plain ol bottom timer.

What's the smallest wrist computer out there? It seems like most of them are big bulky units meant for consoles that just happen to also have some sort of wrist mount. I have a Timex Helix DM depth gauge that's pretty awesome.

Is there anything actually wrist-sized out there? Even the Zoop is kind of a wrist monster.

I think the liquivision is the smallest trimix capable computer.

Definitely don't need trimix functionality.

I use a Suunto D9 for daily wear. It's pretty small. It's a watch.

Also, the Oceanic OC1 is reasonably small... I had one of those, but sold it.

I should further specify I don't want any sort of wireless or air-integrated functionality and would like something fairly inexpensive.

I should further specify I don't want any sort of wireless or air-integrated functionality and would like something fairly inexpensive.

That leaves you with Pucks.

i loved my nitek plus. it, sadly, is discontinued, but i know there were clones at the time. i don't know what they were or who made them, but i'm sure you can search it out somehow. if a plus clone is still being made, or if you can find one on ebay or whatever, that would fill the bill. wristwatch size (i wore it as a watch daily for years, just be sure to set gas 2 to something - even 21% - so it doesn't beep whenever you wash your hands), 2 gas, easy to navigate, liberal algorithm without being stupidly loose.

Oceanic Geo is smaller than a puck though slightly larger than a daily wristwatch. Pretty inexpensive, too... No integration...

Back
Top Bottom