Wanted Smaller Steel Doubles in FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ding dang

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello, I want to buy a smaller set of steel doubles. Looking for something around LP85 or a little smaller. I'm in Fort Lauderdale FL. If you have something you haven't used in a while and want to sell, let me know! Thank you

I have a set of steel LP 98’s but in TX
Although I have folks in TX, I don’t anticipate visiting anytime soon I think shipping would be cost prohibitive in this instance

I’ve got 3 sets of PST LP80’s

Yes, low pressure steel 80’s, they’re kinda an oddball. Shorter than lp85’s and more negative. Out of hydro but could be hydro’d and visualed before delivery. I need an excuse to go down to Florida

Although I have folks in TX, I don’t anticipate visiting anytime soon I think shipping would be cost prohibitive in this instance

i would think so. They would have to have the valves removed, so you would have the added cost of the VIP and bench time to twin them back up

I’ve got 3 sets of PST LP80’s

Yes, low pressure steel 80’s, they’re kinda an oddball. Shorter than lp85’s and more negative. Out of hydro but could be hydro’d and visualed before delivery. I need an excuse to go down to Florida
I will PM you!

I've got a pair of HP steel 80's, but they need hydro-stated. I'm near Tampa. I've also got a pair of 100's and a pair of 120's. All are singles with boots and were last used for Nitrox.

i have 3 lp95's fresh serviced in july 561-307-8965 250$ each located in hobe sound work in lakeworth area

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom