Snorkeling in Fujeirah

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sallyjay

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have some family over from abroad and wanted to take them snorkeling at snoopy rock before they leave since none of them dive and it's relatively easy to access. Was wondering if there were places specifically geared to this sort of thing or if, and I doubt they would, any of the dive shops would rent gear out if you don't dive with them?

Cheers!

Hi Sally, you can try with Palms Dive Center if you want to snorkel at Dibba Rock, they provide gear.

There is also a dive centre at Sandy Beach Motel next to Snoopy Rock.

I taught several ow classes at snoopy rock, lots of good snorkelling and a house reef shark. The dive center at the motel rented gear when I was there and so did Al boom at the big hotel near snoopy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the responses! I called up Al Boom and even with the prices on Palm's website, it would seem that renting out a few masks, snorkels and fins would be way cheaper and more convenient than to pay X for an hour or so.

I did my OW at snoopy island aswell and was so surprised to find so much life down there! Wish I saw the shark, but the amount of activity on the surface and us fumbling about on the bottom probably spooked it. How's the jellyfish situation at this time? The last time we were there, one group had to end their dive early because there were hoards of them!

No jellyfish for the past few weeks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom