Snuba at Hanauma Bay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TaNoO

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Can anyone recommend an operator who does snuba dive at Hanauma Bay? My friends don't dive, but want to try snuba.

Thanks,

Any recommend for discover scuba at Hanauma Bay site?

I've never dove the bay but here's a site, I'm not sure if all dive ops can dive the bay or if they have to have a special permit. also the other site is for the dive shops on Oahu. Check out some the other thread on here for other recommendations. I dive my certification with Ocean legends, they were great.

Hanauma Bay Discover Scuba
Hawaii Scuba Diving - Complete Guide to Diving Hawaii

Curious - why Hanauma Bay?

The problem with Hanauma is that, while it's a beautiful place, it's not the easiest place for scuba diving. You have to hike down a long hill carrying your gear, and once in the water it's a bit of a swim before you get to the nice part of the reef. A better idea might be to just visit Hanauma Bay for snorkeling, but do the "discover scuba" tour somewhere else.

Snuba is not available at Hanuama Bay. You have Snuba options at: Hilton Waikiki Hotel - Catamaran sail/Snuba dive via Hawaii Nautical (808) 234-7245, Ko'Olina Marina - Ko'Olina Ocean Adventures - Boat dive - (866) 456-6666

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom