so ca lobster dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tilediver

New
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
hi, my dive club, redwood empire divers, has openings available on our annual lobster dive, oct 18-19-20 on the peace dive boat out of ventura ca. cost is $525 inculding air, food and nonalcoholic drinks. this is a very good price for a 3 day trip. the peace is in my opinion the best boat on the west coast for hunters. you never dive the same spot twice and the crew work hard to put you on the game. the food is excellent, plentiful and they will accommodate special diets with prior notice. this is a good way to log dive time. typically, we do 4-8 dives a day depending on depth inculding night dives.you can do as many or as few as you choose. if you have never been lobster diving, this is a great way to try it out. spearing for lings , sheephead and rockfish is usually pretty good too. scallops are also frequently found as well. if you are interested contact me at 415 516 0155

Back
Top Bottom