...So.Cal Newbie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IEjuggalo

New
Reaction score
# of dives
...Hello to all from sunny (HOT) California. My wife and I are new to Scuba, and are excited. I am afraid of water and large fish. I am an avid Skydiver, and Off-Road motorcycle racer. Life is good, and I have no regrets...well, only a couple. I hope to get to know a few of you, because I have a lot of questions. Till I think of one I am out. Peace, Dean-O.

Hi Dean-O ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
banana.gif

Water if respected is a very easy thing to get along with and it's not scarey at all! As for large fish it's not the norm ... feel very lucky if you get a chance to be near them at all.

Welcome to the 'board!!!!

From one ex-skydiver that decided to slow down and enjoy the underwater world .... I hope you too will find SCUBA a thrill and as addicting as the short 12,000 ft drop was. You can see alot more in an hour vs. few minutes. Breathing underwater is as abnormal as flying through the air.... so if you can do one I'm sure you'll do fine with the other.
Oh, feel free to drop on down to your new local forum and join in the fun when you get your c-card >>>>> http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/socal/

...thanx everyone. The skydiving thing was very scary in the begining, but now is a piece of cake. I love hanging on the side of an airplane. My wife also jumps. We are already enrolled in the PADI program at CSUSB. It doesn't start until October. Cant wait, thanx again!

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom