So far ..the list of 2003 Group Scuba Trips

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, Natasha! The Belize trip sounds great! I usually take a fall trip, so my wheels are seriously turning hard. :)

Natasha, I would be interested in the Bonaire trip if you have someone who wants to share a room. I'm a new diver, but I understand that Bonaire is good for beginners. I don't, however want to pay a single supplement so if you would be good enough to let me know aboaut a possible roomate I would appreeciate it. Thanks, Paul.

Hi Natasha :)

Well since I had to cancel on Bonaire this past year and you are still holding my airline ticket for me to use for this year you know where I'm going. :) I have to admit though that Belize sounds like a blast. I love that place. Anyway, can you email me or post the full info on the Bonaire trip when you get a chance. Find out the single rate if you can and I'll decide if I want to go for the share or single. After seeing all the pictures from your trip last year I'm looking forward to going.

Larry J.
scubalnks@aol.com

Ok, I am going on whichever one the cool people go on. I was thinking Coz, but may do a different one depending on which one has which people.

Who is going where?

O Ring!
That is a very good question! It does seem to be getting harder to keep track.
So I'm now going to start the seperate threads on each trip.
Grand Cayman already has one.
And so does Wreckmania.
So please look for Boniare and Belize and we will see who is going on each trip.
Oh yes and let's do a new one for Cozumel.

Hey do I count as a 'cool person'?

Hey do I count as a 'cool person'?
Besides, it wouldn't matter anyway...aren't you going on all of them? I would be stuck with you regardless...
:wink:

Which one is Mona going on? (that's the one I will steer clear of)...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom