So, I have to ask...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RoyN:
*hides behind merxlin*

Not a good move. Rule #1- never start a fight you can't finish. (And I had mexican for lunch.......)

merxlin:
Not a good move. Rule #1- never start a fight you can't finish. (And I had mexican for lunch.......)

Oh I didn't start anything, she and the ladies are preparing for something BIG!!! And don't worry, I finally got scubapro's FFM so I'm cool. :wink:

merxlin:
You know, thats a legitimate concern. When I was diving in Cayman, in nice clear warm water, my snorkel seemed much longer than in the cold depths of So Cal, yet its the same snorkel. I'm baffled. :confused:
It's the clear, blue, warm water. Everything looks bigger in the south! (gravity maybe??)

trucker girl:
Hey... I don't mean it that way. I made ONE post (and not even in this forum- and it was very, very slight) like that and I agonized about it thinking I might get banned. I fully expected it to be deleted and it squeezed through unscathed.

I think snorkels are great just the way they are without the innuendo!

And you have to admit that the snorkel IS the dorkiest piece of dive equipment out there...

Actually I was referring to a comment by Vampire Girl. But if youi want to share I certainly wouldn't stand in the way.

ArcticDiver:
Actually I was referring to a comment by Vampire Girl. But if youi want to share I certainly wouldn't stand in the way.

:rofl3: {In my best "nana-nana-boo-boo" voice} Trucker Girl's got a guilty conscious! Hahahaaa!:dork2:

I guess thats better than getting the snorkel out of your innundo...

mikerault:
I guess thats better than getting the snorkel out of your innundo...

Yep. Ranks right up there with manually inserting your smilies. :lotsalove:

Rod wore his scuba speedo to BS yesterday, and he wants to know if the following pics make him an "official" dork...:rofl3:

He stands, looking around, with a big ole' grin!

Rodisadork.jpg

He poses for a "look at me" moment! :rofl3:

Rodcomfywithoutpants.jpg

He looked for dollar bills, but when nobody tucked, he decided to pull his shorts back up... still with a smile on his face! What a sport!:rofl3:

Rodlooksfordollarbills.jpg

Personally, the fact that he is wearing shorts over the speedo (not really a speedo, those have an awful lot of fabric to them) should prevent membership. If your going to wear em, wear em proudly! Own the moment!

Now the shorts around the knees look, just might get him in.

Back
Top Bottom