So, I have to ask...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

merxlin:
Personally, the fact that he is wearing shorts over the speedo (not really a speedo, those have an awful lot of fabric to them) should prevent membership. If your going to wear em, wear em proudly! Own the moment!

Now the shorts around the knees look, just might get him in.

:rofl3: I think he embarrassed the rather large class that was under the shelter beside us! In fact... I'm pretty sure that they had to learn how to ignore us so they could learn something! Ooops!:rofl3:

I think that the mesh sticking out around the shorts is pretty dorky too! I mean, isnt' that part supposed to stay inside? :dork2:

erparamedic:
:I think that the mesh sticking out around the shorts is pretty dorky too! I mean, isnt' that part supposed to stay inside? :dork2:
Redundant plumholders is so DD! :dork2: He knows there are shorts without the manmesh doesn't he?

Oh Man,
Those pic's should move him to the front of the line and he should be the next one admitted to the Dork Divers Bar and Speedo Emporium

..........:confused: board shorts without mesh ? no way ? really ?:D

pennypue:
I do believe that only women should be allowed to purchase snorkels. This is a major safetly concern. Men have a tendency to think that the length of their snorkel is much longer than it really is. It can be quite dangerous in open water since it might not even clear the top of their head, how will they get any air???

Women, on the other hand, have the ability to pragmatically look at the snorkel and select one that is neither too long nor too short, but just the right length to get the job done.

(I bet we're all going to be in trouble now. Usually happens just after I post!)

Well, I guess someone should invent a snorkel that grows. You know, call it the "grower". People just need to realize that snorkels are not for show, and the "shower" snorkels of old just won't do. Snorkels have a purpose, ya know.

Im just glad Rod had the good taste to NOT purchase the Dive Flag banana hammock........ok he might own one, Im just glad those pictures werent posted

dontaskme:
Oh Man,
Those pic's should move him to the front of the line and he should be the next one admitted to the Dork Divers Bar and Speedo Emporium

..........:confused: board shorts without mesh ? no way ? really ?:D

:rofl4: Funny! Rod and my dad (who happens to be named Ron) both bought a pair in Key West... oh, maybe 10 years ago! They're still like brand new! (Not an ounce of dry rot at all!) He'll wear them proudly on the boat. :wink:

justleesa:
OMG....plumholders! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

What? I could of called em budgie-smugglers.

Nice pix. I think he's in for sure...love the big smile. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom