So, RX 100 II or III ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks to "Interceptor" for all his pictures and infos that motivated me to buy the sony RX 100 II + the nauticam housing + more. Check the picture

IMG_6060.jpg

Ikelite is functional and has some ergonomic limitations if this is all you can afford then your best lens choice is the Inon UWL-H100 type 1 as the lens sits closer to the housing and this improves optical quality and eliminates vignette

Thanks Interceptor!

And should I buy a this red filter Deeproof Red Color Correction Filter for INON UWL-H100 Lens

or is it not necessary?

Thanks!

i've been aswell looking for a red filter, but it doesn't seem to exist for the setting I have. so does anybody know where I can get one, or you need to make it yourself ? Any idea ?

i've been aswell looking for a red filter, but it doesn't seem to exist for the setting I have. so does anybody know where I can get one, or you need to make it yourself ? Any idea ?

No filter on a dome of course and generally no video with a fisheye lens as it looks distorted hence there is no out of the box solution other than red filter on the camera lens inside the housing

No filter on a dome of course and generally no video with a fisheye lens as it looks distorted hence there is no out of the box solution other than red filter on the camera lens inside the housing

So if I use the INON UWL-H100 Lens should I get that filter Deeproof Red Color Correction Filter for INON UWL-H100 Lens for video?

Or like you're saying a filter on the camera lens? I can't find any :/

I just found this with many different filters: Search results for: 'red filter'

Sorry if I'm asking too much stuff but I want to be sure I'm buying the right stuff and it's kinda hard to research about it on google

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom