So what did you do this week-end?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Friday: Dove in the Savannah River near Augusta, GA (best river dive if looking for vis in GA and SC). Lots of Bluegill, bass, freshwater eel, and speckled madtoms (small catfish that remind me of the splendid toadfish of Coz). Saturday was two dives in our lake: Great vis and fish life 92' max depth for 62 min and 91' for 56 min. Bass, bluegill, bass babies, gar and other stuff. Sunday was another dive at the lake. 87' max with dive time of 62 min. Large bass with wounds from mating associated events spent several minutes with us, coming within inches of my mask. It was a good weekend.

Road trip down to San Carlos with my Lds and got my first 5 dives of the year in. Got some new gear wet for the first time and had a blast. A friend of ours got certified on that trip, so now I have a new buddy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom