So What Is Everyone Doing To Pass Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

urbaneve71

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Okay -- since a majority of us have been "land locked" (so to say) what has everyone been up to. I have been laid off my job for the last week and half so...…………...

1. I deep cleaned my apartment
2. Binge watched GoT (again) along with a few other series
3. Got yelled at by my apt complex for making too much noise running with my dog in the house since we can't really be outside.
4. went down the rabbit hole of FB posts and YouTube videos of cute and funny things

I am running out of ideas of crap to do

1. Cleaning my dive gear from the trip I got back from last night.
2. Shopping for more dive gear
3. Trying to process my crappy 50 videos from my gopro into one decent dive trip video. (Does everybody else have to do this?)

I'm working 4 hrs a day. It's kinda creepy in this big building and I'm the only one here.:shocked: Other than that my yard should be in tip top shape by the end of April. Been raking up pine cones and sticks the last couple of mornings.

Wife made sourdough bread, banana bread, jars of soup, home made tortilla chips, hoping her clients don't call her back :cheers:

I've been riding my bike and going for walks until the dive conditions improve. I may be able to dive tomorrow.

Hi Max,

Yeah, me too. Except for going diving tomorrow. We have some flooding going on here, so not much bike riding. I have a lonely paved rail-trail that is about 150 miles long waiting for me. It sucks riding in the rain.

I have been working on the yard. Communicating with some friends via SB. Baking. Exercising in my basement. Trying not to eat.

I listened to some good interviews on the radio. Governor Cuomo was really good. Very positive and sincere with no poitics.

Other than that, not much.

cheers,
m

Well, I’m catching up with my 11 year old daughter whose life I’ve missed half of due to long work stints overseas. I’m happily helping my wife learn how to row and ski on our Concept2 ergs. I’m knocking out lots of overdue home maintenance tasks. And lastly, for me, I’m getting in some killer workouts in our home gym and nerdin’ out on work-related webinars.

I have been dismantling old smoke alarms while building a centrifuge. I figure in a few weeks I will have enough americium-241 to build a small thermal nuclear bomb.

Let us know when there's a knock at your door.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom