So What Is Everyone Doing To Pass Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@michael-fisch I think you are correct. I have been furloughed from my job and that exact thought is crossing my mind more often than I would like.

DUH

Reading SB of course!

I will be rude and say i never got on the macho train. gyms and exercise is an addiction like anything else. clearly you are having withdrawals from the routine being missed just like a alki smoker clubber or junkie. I have some aquantences that will not go back to work when the shut down is over because it will take several days to get thier hair or nails done before they feel they can be seen in public. Others that will not answer the door with out covering thier face. most of it I put in the same catagory as vanity pampering withdrawal. I think,,, with us guys,,, it is normally called mid life crisis. geting a little gut then hit the gym so we can still look good. At some point it morphs into exactly what you called it a life style,,, another word or phrase for a life routine that all is built around. My pot belly and I are not effected by any of this shutdown stuff. I learned long long ago it is not ones demons that count but how we conquer them before they conquer us.

Well, I’m not sure you intended for me to laugh but thank you all the same because that was hilarious.

I had a call with a recruiter today. The call went well. The recruiter is setting up a phone interview with company for me. I just have to finish my resume. That's my project for tonight. It's a global trade analyst position. It would be a good fit. The funny part is that this company was a long-time customer of my old company, but I never handled their shipments, and they stopped working with old company about 4 years ago. Commute would only be about 30 minutes.

Better or worse of a commute?

Old job was all freeway, this one would be surface streets.

Got a new dog on Saturday, to join our old dog. It was time anyways, our really old dog passed away in December, so Coqui could use a companion.... for when we wont be in the house while working, which will happen at some point, I think/hope.

The weekend was all fun and games for the new guy, but now hes staring at us while we work from home. But now the dogs are getting 3 nice walks per weekday, so they shouldnt complain, but they will.

Dogs & working on my long range basketball shooting, lots of basketball & boxing on replay. Thats about it.

Got a new dog on Saturday, to join our old dog. It was time anyways, our really old dog passed away in December, so Coqui could use a companion.... for when we wont be in the house while working, which will happen at some point, I think/hope.

I have been perusing the adoption ads the past week. If things don't go back to normal soon - I will have adopted most of the Northeast dogs

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom