So What Is Everyone Doing To Pass Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We must be careful to stay away from politics and not drift too far from the intended purpose of this thread, or it will wind up in the Pub. We don't want that.

In the meantime, I've been busy doing nothing apparently because there doesn't seem to be anything done around here.

Spring is coming though and then I can be busy out in the yard, apparently doing nothing.

Here is a jigsaw puzzle:

Team racing Elliots

I think it’s a good time to get your kit serviced, if you can send it by post.

I've been forex trading and buying stocks

Things are on the up....

Do you think we bottomed ?

I was lucky I bought Australia dollars at 56 now near 61.7... some stocks are up more than 25% since I bought them
One stock I bought is over 50% up...

You just have to be prepared to risk losses as well... things are volatile which is when markets move.. a good time to trade actually...
Trumps tweet yesterday has most markets jump 5 - 10 %

I was lucky I bought Australia dollars at 56 now near 61.7... some stocks are up more than 25% since I bought them
One stock I bought is over 50% up...

You just have to be prepared to risk losses as well... things are volatile which is when markets move.. a good time to trade actually...
Trumps tweet yesterday has most markets jump 5 - 10 %
Due to my job, I am not allowed to trade actively my own money :)

But yes I’ll be accumulating slowly.

Out of personally curiosity, what securities are you looking at ?

Eating about a thousand of these every day. Also sunflower seeds. Time passes pretty quickly and they are addicting....
upload_2020-4-7_15-11-2.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom