So What Is Everyone Doing To Pass Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

70 mile pre-dawn ride to the San Fernando Valley, then back over Topanga Canyon into Malibu. 4726 feet of elevation gain/loss.
20200515_070823_HDR.jpg

Oddest thing:

I found Russian TP and paper towels at a small family run grocery store near me yesterday. Shop sells a lot of international items. Large Slavic/Eastern European population in the area. A Russian friend confirmed the items are most definitely Russian (from the packaging). Didn’t buy it. I have enough. Friend is going to pick some up and report back on the quality.

It was quite a WTF moment. Didn’t expect to find that at a suburban Chicago grocery store! :D

Friends who live in TX said they’ve seen Mexican TP at HEB.

25AA5793-2FAC-443B-83FB-7E833A9A0F0A.jpeg
8FF3EDE9-E310-423D-B631-ED2A079E2FE3.jpeg

The planter's been planted...

upload_2020-5-15_13-59-41.png
https://www.scubaboard.com/community/members/old-krakken.515820/

My nephew wired my Ag-shed, which was cool. I'm allergic to digging, so this was a real blessing. I can now use my chainsaw sharpener and I put up a fan to keep the work space cool. I also built some shelves for my Ag-shed workbench. I like how this came out.

upload_2020-5-15_14-3-46.png

Very nice. What are we riding?
Trek Marlin 7 mountain bike with slick tires. It's a lot harder to ride than a road bike, but it helps me keep the weight I lost from returning.

Trek Marlin 7 mountain bike with slick tires. It's a lot harder to ride than a road bike, but it helps me keep the weight I lost from returning.

I ride my hardtail 29er with slicks much more than any of my road bikes anymore. Have done several centuries and several MS-150s on the rig. I call it the grand marquee of bikes. A tad heavy but floats over the road noise like a dream.

Doing a pre-dawn 70 mile ride on a bike! Impressive.

I also put my chainsaws to good use around this place...

upload_2020-5-15_14-9-30.png

WN6AG1-20200507_052435.jpg

gl4AM3-20200429_182447.jpg

gl4AM1-20200504_102143.jpg

Burn Pile on the right, feeder pile on the left.​

Attachments

• upload_2020-5-15_14-4-43.png
    upload_2020-5-15_14-4-43.png
    822.6 KB · Views: 28
Wow!
Didn't know that you were also a major supplier of toothpicks. How many toothpicks can you get out of those logs?:acclaim:

Michael

If you can run down a flight of stairs carrying a set of doubles that way, I must remember to NEVER piss you off!

:eek::wink::D:D

I must admit that my ability to carry a set of doubles down a flight of stairs probably does exceed my ability to manipulate images with my paint program in such a manner as to make them more believable, which isn't saying much :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom