So What Is Everyone Doing To Pass Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My sister is a horticulturist, and really loves orchids. She wanted to get some planters for two her son gave her. Yesterday, we went and looked, and they were expensive for what they were. I told her I could build them for her out of scrap and she liked the idea. A little zip and a bit of doodah, and here they are with Harriet's orchids already planted.:

VlnpD1-20200521_104727.jpg

BTW, I ordered some Vanilla orchids. and we'll be trying our hand at growing them.​

I’m off diving again this weekend, to an Ohio quarry.

My local quarry opens 6/1. After that I’ll be splitting my weekends between the dive boat and the quarry, as soon as the boat starts going out - which should be within the next couple of weeks. Yay!

Headed to PCB very shortly for a long weekend of diving. Springs tomorrow and boats the rest of the time.

I'm heading to Morehead City, NC, tomorrow morning for 4 days of diving. Finally (hopefully) get to give my new camera a good workout.

Fingers crossed for good weather!

I'm heading to Morehead City, NC, tomorrow morning for 4 days of diving. Finally (hopefully) get to give my new camera a good workout.

Fingers crossed for good weather!
What did you get for your new camera?

What did you get for your new camera?

Sony a7rIV. I took it to Utila in Feb, but that was kind of a bust. The strobe trigger that I bought for it turned out to be defective and I spent virtually the whole week troubleshooting it instead of really trying to take good photos. Plus, I was only setup for wide angle and almost everything there was really more of a macro thing. I had never been to Utila before and didn't properly research it ahead of time, so I didn't realize.

I have a new, working strobe trigger now, and the NC shooting is WA and CFWA. Been there to shoot numerous times with my old camera rig. All I need is weather good enough to dive the offshore wrecks and some halfway decent viz and I will be ecstatic. :D

After making a 95 mile ride yesterday I wanted to take it easy, so I stayed in my neighborhood yet still rode 16.5 miles.
View attachment 587372

I like the route map. The streets have an interesting pattern. Have you considered writing a message via GPS?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom