So What Is Everyone Doing To Pass Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

... and just too add a little more historical context to Wednesday's scheduled launch, it is scheduled for Launch Pad 39A, the same one used for the Apollo Moon launches and most of the Shuttle Launches.

Today, I finally got a haircut. These usually run me $25-40 depending on where I go. This time, I purchased a nice clipper set for $36.00 and my wife went to town and delivered a perfect military cut!

So Long barbers! This Covid19 has really allowed many to cut unnecessary costs in many ways :). More for diving :)

So Long barbers! This Covid19 has really allowed many to cut unnecessary costs in many ways
It certainly has. The economy for some will suffer because of it. The economy for others will improve.

Today, I finally got a haircut. These usually run me $25-40 depending on where I go. This time, I purchased a nice clipper set for $36.00 and my wife went to town and delivered a perfect military cut!

So Long barbers! This Covid19 has really allowed many to cut unnecessary costs in many ways :). More for diving :)

I've had one professional cut in the past 20 years. For my son's wedding.

Two great dives at an OH quarry today with two SBers and another friend who came down from MI. 50F water. 40ft viz.

Not sure if we’ll get a dive in tomorrow due to t’storms in the forecast

Found a little diner open for dinner and ate inside! First time since the middle of March.

Not sure if we’ll get a dive in tomorrow due to t’storms in the forecast

... but the parks are open now. :D

I have paid for 2, possibly 3 haircuts in my 64 years.

Despite diving being iffy proposition Monday, my weekend is going well so far. I got a free pair of PST HP120s, which if they pass hydro will be doubled for wreck diving.

IL buddy and I were too beat from yesterday to dive today. So got home earlier than expected. Local quarry opens a week from tomorrow. Yay!

Got my boat on the water after winter this weekend. Only a month late, thank you coronavirus measures. Problem is, I overexerted my lower back in the process. Hoping to get back to normal in a week or so. Right now, social distancing isn't a problem. Getting up from the couch to take a leak, on the other hand...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom