So What Is Everyone Doing To Pass Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Finals are dealt with and passed! I have unofficially graduated college (just waiting on the actual diploma)!

Welcome to the debt-repayment rest of your life :D

Packed up to head to Miami for AN/Helitrox. Hopefully the weather holds.

Packed up to head to Miami for AN/Helitrox. Hopefully the weather holds.

Good luck! I'm just glad I don't have to deal with lake conditions for dives. The only thing that keeps us out of the water at the quarries are t'storms.

Good luck! I'm just glad I don't have to deal with lake conditions for dives. The only thing that keeps us out of the water at the quarries are t'storms.

And you have the strict schedules. I am pretty sure we are heading down to Key Largo for most of the dives, it is a full hour from the instructors house to KL. So I imagine we have to leave by 7am at the latest.

After doing everything I could to take good care of my gear and doing my best not to make stupid " I think I need it" online purchase, I am reading "Technical diving, an Introduction" by Mark Powell and it makes things even worst ! Ha ha ha

I know why I started reading it but it is not easy to stay still.

Othewerwise, woodworking is my other "go to" activity. Just finished a bed made out of Birch and home improvement is an ongoing thing.

Lots to keep me busy.

Miss making bubbles though.

After doing everything I could to take good care of my gear and doing my best not to make stupid " I think I need it" online purchase, I am reading "Technical diving, an Introduction" by Mark Powell and it makes things even worst ! Ha ha ha

I know why I started reading it but it is not easy to stay still.

Othewerwise, woodworking is my other "go to" activity. Just finished a bed made out of Birch and home improvement is an ongoing thing.

Lots to keep me busy.

Miss making bubbles though.

I love that book! I read it all the time and recommend it constantly! It puts the TDI Intro to Tech book to shame! I think the Powell book should be a required read. :)

IMG_2268.JPG
IMG_2267.JPG
IMG_2266.JPG
Currently, working on a commission on a Giant Pacific Octopus sculpture, in microcrystalline wax for the present, in an early stage -- eventually to be cast in bronze, should this Covidiocy ever come to its end. Its eight arms are far more complicated -- looping back upon themselves and each other . . .

Currently, working on a commission on a Giant Pacific Octopus sculpture
That last picture really reminds me of something I've seen a few times. But since this board requires posts to be PG-rated, I am at no liberty to go into more detail.

Is that intentional, or is it just my dirty mind showing?

I'm planning a mixed home office/workplace office situation from mid-June. There are some logistical challenges.

Working from home, with all the necessary stuff at home is one thing. Working at the office, with all the necessary stuff at the office is another thing. But schlepping all that stuff from home to the office and back again would really suck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom