So What Is Everyone Doing To Pass Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice. I need to get a crowsfoot adapter for my torque wrench. Either that or I've seen some homemade adjustable versions online with a 1/2" adapter welded to the ground off head of an adjustable wrench.

Either that, or a ratchet head for a torque wrench and sockets from Scuba Clinic --- very useful, in the event a wrestling match is involved.

The 27 mm is below . . .

Attachments

• IMG_2299.JPG
    IMG_2299.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 149
Tomorrow I will be taking my 200-600mm lens and my 70-180mm lens and heading to the Canadian Raptor Conservancy (CRC) for a 2 hour "Birds in Flight" photo session.

From the CRC's post on FaceBook,, I expect to see:

Flying birds:
Bald Eagle, Golden Eagle, Great Horned Owl, Red-tailed Hawk, Harris Hawk, Barn Owl and Turkey Vulture.

Static birds:
Screech Owl, Baby Great Grey Owl, Spectacled Owl, Aplomado Falcon and Baby Kestrels.

I just hope that nobody has "cooties" but I will be wearing a mask and keeping away from them just in case.

Screen Shot 2020-07-03 at 8.39.47 AM.png

Tomorrow I will be taking my 200-600mm lens and my 70-180mm lens and heading to the Canadian Raptor Conservancy (CRC) for a 2 hour "Birds in Flight" photo session.

From the CRC's post on FaceBook,, I expect to see:

Flying birds:
Bald Eagle, Golden Eagle, Great Horned Owl, Red-tailed Hawk, Harris Hawk, Barn Owl and Turkey Vulture.

Static birds:
Screech Owl, Baby Great Grey Owl, Spectacled Owl, Aplomado Falcon and Baby Kestrels.

I just hope that nobody has "cooties" but I will be wearing a mask and keeping away from them just in case.

View attachment 595811

Nice! A 200-600 and a trip to Conowingo Dam is on my To Do list. I already got a gimbal head for my tripod. Now that you reminded me, maybe I should just rent a 200-600 for a weekend and go!

Good luck!

Nice! A 200-600 and a trip to Conowingo Dam is on my To Do list. I already got a gimbal head for my tripod. Now that you reminded me, maybe I should just rent a 200-600 for a weekend and go!

Good luck!
The 200-600 is an incredible lens optically, but it is a BEAST to carry around. I just picked up a monopod for tomorrow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom