So what is your excuse?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RIDIVER501:
so if you are an infrequent diver, or some one who doesn't dive as much as you'd like, what is your excuse? maybe this should even be a poll?

Neptune's been in a bad mood this month. Dive site is 3.5 hours away, and we've had nasty swell and poor vis for three weeks. Grrr. And lake diving doesn't do it for me. I'm crossing my fingers for this weekend though. I'm going nuts!

Three hours to the St. Lawrence or three hours to Dutch Springs. As others have said, I enjoy seeing my wife and kids and, because they aren't divers, that means time away from diving.

I usually take one trip a year to a warmer climate to get what ands up being about half of the year's dives. This year it was 5 days and 16 dives in south Florida. Now I'll fight to find a day here or there to get some more dives in.

Oh well... :ne_nau:

ibny, I'm looking to do a dive after work sometime this week.. interested? :wink:

Wijbrandus:
My excuses? Don't own my own 7mm and tanks. Getting nitrox fills take prior planning. It's a whole day affair, and my wife wants to do other things too. She doesn't like cold murky mountain water, and neither does my backup-buddy.

I got a whole list of them, but I do my best to ignore my list.

I dive when I can, and where which in Denver is not a lot..

Wijbrandus, you missed a good second dive yesterday... I think Dan and I figured it out, and we actually enjoyed the whole dive with good vis.

As for cold.. IMO what we were doing yesterday was nice, or at least with a 7mm suit.

I was thinking of loosing the beenie for the second dive...

L8R

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom