So,..... When you guys (& gals, of course) coming down this way?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like the same route Kenny and I took on our first dive, only in reverse.

Good vid Wally! I liked the special effects. You were dead on about the size of that bass, the 5 gallon bucket put him in perspective. Now go clean that lens! :rofl3:

Looks like the same route Kenny and I took on our first dive, only in reverse.

Good vid Wally! I liked the special effects. You were dead on about the size of that bass, the 5 gallon bucket put him in perspective. Now go clean that lens! :rofl3:

Bob, it was either the motorcycle or Born To Be Wild.

I was glad the bucket was there. It really gives a perspective of how big both those fish are.
Never knew my lens was dirty till the other night. Bad part is that it is on the inside of the housing not the camera.

I forgot two very important things that I found at Pennyroyal. I'm not sure if they are ancient diver ruins or some sort of alien landing zone. Since they are in the "parking lot" they just might be landing zones. :D

Attachments

• ruins1.jpg
    ruins1.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 48
  • ruin2.jpg
    ruin2.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 51
You don't get out much these days do you Wally, too much time behind the welders helmet?

The celebration of the summer soltace was just held at the monoliths of the Great Stone Hendge in England, we do have some red neck mystics of English ancestory in Kentucky that have to make due with what's available! I'm part German, I'm ready for the summer under water beer fest part deux!!!

I wish I was spending too much time under the hood. Can you say $$?

Didn't think about the summer solstice. Glenda and her department "celebrated" it on Monday. BEER FEST!? Now we're talking. So when is the moon shine fest? Next full moon? :)

I forgot about seeing that "formation". When I saw it the first thing that I thought of was Stone Hendge.(s?)

BTW: didn't one of you guys promise to teach me to drink beer underwater when I first signed up for this forum.

Sorry it took so long for the video. I tried to upload it to SB and it seems it is lost. At any rate, here is the video on Youtube.

Really good video Wally! I showed it to my Dad last night so he could see where I went diving. Thanks for posting it.

Posted via Mobile Device

I forgot two very important things that I found at Pennyroyal. I'm not sure if they are ancient diver ruins or some sort of alien landing zone. Since they are in the "parking lot" they just might be landing zones. :D

I hate to burst your bubble Wally......... Alas those rock formations come from a much simpler background:depressed:. It's actually from bored divers practicing buoyancy control. Using the breath to lift, move & drop the rocks off. Sorry if I rained on your parade.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom