Socorro - Discounted Spots in May - Non-Profit Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VibesAndHorizons

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have a unique opportunity for anyone that wants to dive Socorro at a big discount, while also contributing to an amazing non-profit that assists in educating children in marine science and conservation!

Each booking will donate money to Heroes Del Mar, which gives the children of Baja’s fishing communities the chance to work together with scientists, eco-tourism experts, and business leaders. It exposes them to alternative economic opportunities while also teaching them the importance of marine life. This program creates real change from the ground up and has a huge influence on the childrens' lives! Come dive with me and help build a more sustainable future for our communities and oceans!

The trip will take place May 22-31, 2020. If you want in, please message me for liveaboard pricing and details on Heroes Del Mar.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom