Soft Reg Bag for Deep6 Setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divinh

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
The included Deep6 orange case is awesome(!), but I wanted something lighter and more malleable for packing a single regulator set inside a travel duffle bag. I found this AquaLung Travel 50. It's about the same dimensions as the Deep6 case...

Top view...

DSC02640_2k.JPG

Front view...

DSC02641_2k.JPG

Perfect fit for single regulator set with velcro straps to hold the hoses in place, including strapping down a DIN to Yoke adaptor so it's not loose... I only have an SPG, not a console unit, but this could probably hold perhaps a dual console?

DSC02642_2k.JPG

There's a small pouch on the lid that I'm using to store the spare service kit...

DSC02643_2k.JPG

I use the orange box for a save a dive kit that I keep in my truck (I mostly shore dive). After trying several reg bags, I started using a 14" Husky tool bag from Home Depot. It fits my reg system and my pony bottle system perfectly. I has a thinner profile than most tool bags so it fits in my dive box better.

black-husky-tool-bags-71787-2n09-64_1000.jpg

regulator-bag-w-computer-ba.jpg

My husband and I have opted for the above Scubapro regulator bag for our Deep6 sets. We like it because it has a nice shoulder strap for carrying, in addition to a hand-held handle. It has a separate flat zippered compartment on the inside that we can keep spares in. It also included a computer bag which was perfect for our Perdix!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom