Software for Aeris Elite T3?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pablo Honey

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Is the software for the Aeris Elite T3 available for download anywhere?
I've tried the Oceanic Software and selecting the Oceanic VT3 computer for sync, but it tells me it's an invalid product.

Thanks!

My 1st suggestion would have been to try OceanLog, sorry that it didn't work, Aeris and Oceanic were both AUP, thought they used the same download software. I assume you downloaded the driver and that wasn't the problem. Looks like Aeris software may have been called DiveLog

Scuba.com is currently selling the Elite T3. You might want to give them a call and ask your question. See next suggestion, you could ask Scuba.com this also.

Oceanic used to package a mini-CD with OceanLog and the drivers with their computers. Maybe you could ask around if Aeris did the same thing. Maybe you could get hold of one.

Do you have an Elite T3 manual? What does it say? I could not easily find the manual online. Perhaps Scuba.com have these too.

Did you see Elite T3 - can't download new dives post #6?

Have you tried any other download software, Subsurface...? They would need a compatible driver.

Best of luck, good diving, Craig

I have an Elite T3 and have had it for 5 years. I use Mac Dive (which isn't free, but totally worth it for me). It is also compatible with Subsurface (for sure) and I believe with Dive Log too. I have the manual on my hard drive and would be happy to e-mail it to you, if desired. It has been a flawless dive computer for me and I was tempted to buy another one from Scuba.com recently since they are discontinued and I have been so happy with mine.

Not looking good for us Aeris guys. Huish purchases the combined Oceanic and Aeris. They do not maintain ANY Aeris SW or tools. They can't even just reload the firmware. They DID offer to upgrade me to an Oceanic that is similar for the cost of a refurb ($175-250 vs $600-800).

Back
Top Bottom