Closed: SOLD Liquivision Lynx, 2 Transmitters PLUS LOCATION Transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TechDeep

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Perfect condition, Liquivision Lynx with 2 transmitters, and also the location beacon. Unlocked for location and side mount. Everything is fully functional, and clean from any marks or scratches. Upgraded batteries.

Keep track of both of your side mount tanks, or a stage or bail out, or another divers air supply. Clip the location beacon to the anchor line, another diver, or anything else you would want to find if needed.

$650 gets it all, and I will provide shipping to the lower 48.

IMG_1236.JPG
IMG_1241.JPG

Sad to see how LV (and other) computers have lost their value.. They are great computers and the locators in the Enlightened series was a huge jump forward for those who want to know where their buddies are.. I put my X1 up for sale for $400 and didn't get a hit.. It's going on ebay soon as well..
If I wasn't so over-outfitted already with dive gear, I'd buy it from you.

Over-outfitted myself as well. And then Shearwater has to go and come out with an AI Perdix. If it doesn't sell then I will keep it for the location beacon if nothing else. Just don't enjoy wearing a dive shop on my arm. I figure someone will see it being used on a dive boat or quarry, and not be able to resist getting a deal. If not, hey I tried.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom