For Sale --SOLD-- MAres Icon HD with AI $500

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Willett

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
--SOLD--$500 Dive computer with Air Integrated, big full color screen easy to read with integrated air, including tank pod, No dings or scrpaes. screen perfect...~80 dives on it. Includes all accessories - computer, tank pod, charger/xfer cable with clip, wrist pad, bag, original box with all the manuals and paperwork. Also includes spare charging/sync clip that I bought as a spare. It was a great computer to start off with, I'm just upgrading to the Teric, and don't need it gathering dust. Paypal, Zelle, Venmo, Square Cash.
Local in Los Angeles Area, will ship CONUS for $15.
Full.jpg Divemode.jpg home.jpg Pod.jpg
Full.jpg
Add $15 for US shipping.

If I didn't aready have this setup, I woud jump on it. Dynomite AI computer at a fair price.

Do either of you guys know why the icon hd tank pressure reading wouldn’t match my spg? Sorry it’s off topic but I have one also and my last dive in December it read almost 500psi lower

I've seen different readings of around 100psi, but not more than that ever on mine...often just because the SPG "updates" faster...I've heard stories of SPGs that get a salt crytsal or some such in the mechanism and causing the SPG to stick...it is a mechanical system after all.

SPG's are a bit approximate, especially depending on quality control. Digital measurement is more precise.

I dive with both. For a quick check I sometimes use the SPG. If I really want to know how much gas I have left, the Icon is my go to.

Thanks for all your input. I was using both to get a feel for the icon. Knowing that I’ll base my dives on the icon o2 levels. It’ll keep me on the safe side anyway

PM sent, local to you!

Back
Top Bottom