For Sale SOLD! Olympus OMD-EM5, Nauticam housing, tray, handles and extras!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Byte Me

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello,

Selling my excellent condition OMD-EM5 and Nauticam housing.

Camera includes extra EM5 battery (total of two), flash, manual, various cables and covers, original box.

Body has just over 10k shutter actuations so plenty of life left

Excellent condition save for the fingerprints, never have had an issue, selling only due to upgrade

Housing has audible leak detector, thankfully have never needed as it has never flooded, original box, o-ring removal tool.

Extras include rope handle, brand new shutter release extension which makes shooting a LOT easier, especially with dry gloves, tray and left/right handles.

This is a great first step upgrade from point and shoot cameras. I was able to get all of this, three ports, lenses and arms in a carry on backpack for travel. All you need to add is a lens and port and you're ready to go!

No lenses, ports or arms included.

$745 shipped to the US. Willing to ship elsewhere but buyer will need to pay addl shipping.

P4243658-2_zpssm4bqtrj.jpg

P4243661-3_zpspqgughiz.jpg

P4243663-5_zpswlf8zabj.jpg

P4243664-6_zpstqzrbxke.jpg

Contact me with any questions or offers.

Brian.

Back
Top Bottom