For Sale Sold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2airishuman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
P3101186.JPG

Part of 2airishuman's SCUBA Garage Sale. These are low-value items but I hate to throw them out. Garage Sale terms:

1) Use the scubaboard "conversation" feature to indicate you want an item, and include your mailing address. Clearly identify the item you want as I have several items in the Garage Sale.

2) I will ship the items to you in the smallest U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail Flat Rate Box that they will fit in, and I will include a self-addressed envelope.

3) You examine the items and send me enough money to cover the postage plus whatever you think the items you received are worth, utilizing the self-addressed envelope. You may send cash, a check, or a money order. I do not accept credit cards or paypal.

4) If you rip me off I will forget all about it but the karmic burden will follow you for the rest of your life.

5) Garage sale items will remain posted for roughly one week and then go in the dumpster if there is no interest.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom