Closed: - sold -

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

James R

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have too many computers, so I am letting this one go too.

It's a Uwatec Luna with my bungee upgrade - the stock strap is not loved by many. The bungees are depth-compensating and hold the computer where you put it without feeling like a tourniquet. The bungee in place is brand new as of today. I left it loose so you can adjust and make final knots and such. If you really want the OEM straps (you're weird) it's easy to do and will cost around 20 bucks.

The transmitter is fairly new, and doesn't have too many dives on it. It was replaced due to a battery failure and leak in the original. Its the newer version of the transmitter.

Details
  • Includes a 3rd party IR dongle that worked when I had a windows 7 machine to download dives, updates, etc. Also a nice case that it came with.
  • The PMG (predictive multi-gas) upgrade was purchased and installed. See photo with Tank D (Deco) for proof. I have the Trimix upgrade that I will provide, but I never installed it - No Windows machine to connect the IR to now, but it's easy to do.
  • Dive count 749 (see photo). It has always been reliable, and I expect it has 749 more dives left in it or more.
  • I have it in silent mode. I hate beeping computers, but you can change it easily if you like that kinda thing.
The condition shows its experience. It has some wear and tear, but it's superficial. You can replace the screen protector easily. The one in place is two dive trips old, and is not near needing to be replaced yet.

Looking for $375 shipped. The new transmitter, PMG, and Trimix upgrade make this a good deal. I will entertain offers, but not lowballs. USA only shipping.

PM me ... Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Photo Feb 22, 21 01 30.jpg
    Photo Feb 22, 21 01 30.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 91
$325 shipped. USA only.

$300 shipped (about the price of PMG and a transmitter alone)

Back
Top Bottom