Some people’s wet dreams are about to come true!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If people are having wet dreams, especially over computers, gauges, watches, or analyzers, they need to get out more often.

1 just to try it out but two if you are in the market for a back up.
1 - backup for me. 2nd would be to share. Info is probably still a bit thin to get one of my buddies to commit to it.

nuf said?
Shearwater reading wireless PPO2 data off of cheap solid state sensors and built in CO2 monitoring? :wink:

Edit: Yes I see the Deep6 computer. Doesn’t seem particularly notable, love the company though I do.

So, the new Deep 6 computer appears to be the same as the Genesis Centauri. You can find it here Computers - Genesis Scuba, there is a downloadable manual. There are 3 proprietary presets, said to be similar to Shearwater, we'll see. Single gas, rechargeable battery, Bluetooth. $200 seems like a good intro price, have not seen the list. Of course, assuming it is a reliable computer with acceptable presets. Previous Genesis computers ran DSAT, made by PPS, no idea where this comes from. Maybe this will be the inexpensive rec computer running Buhlmann that many have been waiting for. On the other hand, the Atmos Mission One runs custom GFs, is in color, has a digital compass, and lists for $400.

EDIT: Turns out Crest is the originator of this computer, the CR-4

Shearwater reading wireless PPO2 data off of cheap solid state sensors and built in CO2 monitoring? :wink:

Edit: Yes I see the Deep6 computer. Doesn’t seem particularly notable, love the company though I do.
Ok, some people have different wet dreams than others, so far you’ll be coming up dry:)

So, the new Deep 6 computer appears to be the Genesis Centauri. You can find it here Computers - Genesis Scuba, there is a downloadable manual. There are 3 proprietary presets, said to be similar to Shearwater, we'll see. Single gas, rechargeable battery, Bluetooth. $200 seems like a good intro price, have not seen the list. Of course, assuming it is a reliable computer with acceptable presets. Previous Genesis computers ran DSAT, made by PPS, no idea where this comes from. Maybe this will be the inexpensive rec computer running Buhlmann that many have been waiting for. On the other hand, the Atmos Mission One runs custom GFs, is in color, has a digital compass, and lists for $400.
I have two Terics but this looks like something for a lot of people who love cheap and it says it’s geared for the rec market, should do well. I ordered one to see how it compares to my main computer and think it should serve well as a loaner.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom