Some Pics from Komodo (Indonesia), made with Panasonic Lx7 + Nauticam Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nice set of pics.

Some of the fish portraits and the close focus wide angle of the reef are beautiful. Colours are vibrant and sharp.
The macro is also excellent however I can see that with only one diopter the magnification is not super high (camera feature not shooting issue)
It also seems a place to go. Komodo is the only place in Indonesia with Ambon where I have not been

Thanks Swee Sin, Chile7236 and Interceptor121 :)
You are right Interceptor, next time i will try two Inon UCL 165M67 (I had only one in this trip), but I'm afraid that the distance of minimum AF will be very subtle....
Komodo is a fantastic place in and out of water...
This was my first time in Indonesia and probably I will travel again in that area in future.
Scipionems

Thanks Swee Sin, Chile7236 and Interceptor121 :)
You are right Interceptor, next time i will try two Inon UCL 165M67 (I had only one in this trip), but I'm afraid that the distance of minimum AF will be very subtle....
Komodo is a fantastic place in and out of water...
This was my first time in Indonesia and probably I will travel again in that area in future.
Scipionems

I have used an Inon UCL100+UCL165 stacked for total of +16 diopters on this picture with the LX7

P1000509-.jpg by Interceptor121, on Flickr
While this one is with two UCL165 stacked with a Canon S95

Pygmy Attitude by Interceptor121, on Flickr
Based on my experience the Canon S95 needs a focus light and really has problems with autofocus, the LX7 instead is able to focus even with +16 incredible

Back
Top Bottom