Songs that make you think of diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The radio station we have on at the shop seems to like to play Breathing Underwater by Metric a lot lately, not bad tank filling music. I can't figure out why, but You Can Still be Free by Savage Garden puts me 60 feet under, usually on a wreck. I've got a bunch of other songs that remind me of people I dove with, or dive trips.

Music to "JAWS" ;P.......In caves it's: "Heart of the Lion, in the Belly of the Beast"....( Grace Potter and the Nocturnals) :O !!!!!

I'm surprised nobody's thrown out Barracuda :confused:

Exactly after listening this song you think about diving and making bubbles which is like building castle in the air. Honestly I listen the same song which lead me to dive first time.

I listen to Satellite Radio and I like to listen to Jimmy Buffet's station "Margaretaville" It not just his song, but other artist doing island type music.

""Light my way" from Audioslave and "Echoes" from Pink Floyd come to mind.

R..

Anything from The Little Mermaid...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

I like music by Enya - it is so relaxing as I watch a slideshow or video, particularly Wild Child and Who and say where the road goes.

Although I've listened to some great soundtracks on this board too

Queen - Under Pressure

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom