Sony Cybershot DSC-tx10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_tacoma

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello,
I am looking for a little information and advice on a Sony Cybershot DSC-tx10. The marine pack housing for this camera was a little difficult to find with little to no reviews on the product. The few that I can find for sale are extremely expensive. For example, amazon has the for $4,000 lol!

Any idea what is going on with this housing? I know the camera is not that new so I am not surprised that it is not discontinued but did not expect it to be so hard to find. I have of course seen the bag cases but not sure that I am that willing to trust the bag. Any one have experience with the bag?

I also have an old Sony DSC-HX1 that I am not able to find any housing for at all, even read that no one made a housing. This camera is close to 5 years old so I am not that surprised.

I am thinking about just going with the $100 sealife mini until I can invest money into serious camera setup.

Any questions or comments would be appreciated.

Awesome. Thank you for letting me know. Is $352 about the going rate for the marine pack?
What do you think about yours? Pros and cons? How about the pictures?

I appreciate all your help.

Back
Top Bottom