Sony DCR-HC42 Housing, DVD Burning & Camcorder Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK....I pulled the trigger so hopefully my flurry of questions are over. We bought an Aquatix housing with electric controls and a red filter. The service was really good and they were happy to consult with us. It was a tough choice between Aquatix and Equinox but we really wanted electric controls and didn't want to spend over $900 on a housing. Thanks for all the feedback!!!!

triggertravel:
OK....I pulled the trigger so hopefully my flurry of questions are over. We bought an Aquatix housing with electric controls and a red filter. The service was really good and they were happy to consult with us. It was a tough choice between Aquatix and Equinox but we really wanted electric controls and didn't want to spend over $900 on a housing. Thanks for all the feedback!!!!

Congratulations. Now all you have to do is get it wet and share some video.

Seems like I'm the only one showing videos lately.

ronrosa:

Thanks Ron. I'll definetly share when I return from Bellize. Hopefully I'll have video of whale sharks. I checked out your website and think it is really well done.

Thanks,
Will

triggertravel:
Thanks Ron. I'll definetly share when I return from Bellize. Hopefully I'll have video of whale sharks. I checked out your website and think it is really well done.

Thanks,
Will

Thanks. I have a lot of friends and family scattered about, so my website is a nice way to share pictures and video with everyone.

I was shocked to find out how cheap it is. The web hosting only costs me $6 month. I get plenty of space and 9 GB of download bandwidth per month.

ronrosa:

i'd be glad to share. i know i LOVED watching RONROSA's video's and they've certainly given me a few idea's that i'd like to try.

ya'll R welcome to stop by www.piddlefish.com. click on SCUBA then on PHOTO/VIDEO and then make sure you have lots and lots of bandWidth. Would love all feedback, positive AND negative; i'm always looking to make my video's better.

you've done a great job w/WEBSHOTS - will they allow your video's once you've done them?

meekal:
i'd be glad to share. i know i LOVED watching RONROSA's video's and they've certainly given me a few idea's that i'd like to try.

ya'll R welcome to stop by www.piddlefish.com. click on SCUBA then on PHOTO/VIDEO and then make sure you have lots and lots of bandWidth. Would love all feedback, positive AND negative; i'm always looking to make my video's better.

Glad you like my videos. At least someone finds my taste in music tolerable. I can't tell you how many people complained about my musical tastes.

Anyway, downloaded 2 of your videos. They both had the 4-way PIP, which was neat at first, but I quickly grew tired of it. I was expecting it to be an intro special effect that lead into a fullscreen. I found keeping the 4-way split for the full duration to be distracting.

This is just my amateur opinion. We each have our own style. Many people don't care for my style of editing or my taste in music.

Do you have a video that you didn't do a 4-way split ?

Ron

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom