Sony + Nauticam + Ikelite Ds160

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Greq

New
Reaction score
Hei Sony users :)
I have problem to connect strobe Ikelite Ds160 with Sony a7iii with Nauticam housing. For connecting I have Ikelite double sync cords and ikelite bulkhead and Nikon hotshoe - Nauticam do not have Sony hotshoe plug :(
How I can connect this with TTL option.
I was getting some suggestions:

1.Use Sony hotshoe adapter , but I not will be getting TTL and I’m not sure about size if will be fitting in the house.

2.I can buy universal hotshoe plug from Nauticam (just with manual too )

What you guys recommend to do in this case ???

If you want TTL over electric sync with DS-160, you must get a TTL converter board. I believe the only option to support this scenario is the UW-Technics one. You may also need to replace the bulkhead, but I'm not certain about that - check with Pavel Kolpakov at UW-Technics to be sure.

If you want TTL over electric sync with DS-160, you must get a TTL converter board. I believe the only option to support this scenario is the UW-Technics one. You may also need to replace the bulkhead, but I'm not certain about that - check with Pavel Kolpakov at UW-Technics to be sure.
Thanks for answering I’m in contact with him now :)

Back
Top Bottom