Closed Sony RX-100 cameras and housing - plus extras

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jridg

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have two Sony RX100 cameras (my main and a refurbished spare I purchased last year) - they are the first version of the camera.
I have the Sony housing for the RX-100 series and a spare main O-ring for the housing.
I have a total of four Sony branded batteries for the cameras
I have the wall-plug charger for the batteries (You can also charge the batteries in-camera with a micro-USB cable)
I will include Four MicroSD cards with adapters for use in the cameras as well (all four are 32GB cards)

The RX-100 has been my go-to for the past three years - the 1080P video capability along with the 20.2MP sensor makes it great for video and stills. You can read all about it at various places. I have enjoyed using this setup (mostly for video) and am moving on to a different setup now - so here's the opportunity to purchase two cameras and housing with extras for a bargain.

I am asking $600 - OR BEST OFFER - for all of this. Both cameras work perfectly - the housing has never been flooded (I found and purchased the spare o-ring just in case - no issues to date in well over 100 dives) The batteries hold full charge - I rotated them each time to ensure they were getting used and no one was over-used.

Please DM me here if interested.
IMG_2674.jpg
IMG_2673.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom