For Sale Sony RX-100 ii, Recsea Housing, UWL-H100, accesories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nickeverett1981

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi all, i have some gear for sale. Sony rx 100 ii, Recsea polycarbonate housing - cws rx100 ii, UWL-100 wide angle wet lens and a variety of chargers and accessories. I am selling as i have finally upgraded to a basic dslr set up. This system has served me very well and ive managed some results that im very proud of. I used it with a pair of sea and sea strobes, the wide angle wet lens and macro diopters and have found it to quite an effective system for both macro critters and wide angle subjects. I will post links to some of my imagesin the comments and you can judge for yourselves.
Obviously this is now quite an old camera and wont be suitable for those who need cutting edge tech but for me the image quality is fine. Prices will reflect the age of the model of camera (i think sony are up to mark 6 now?!). If anyone is interested to buy they will need to find a tray and strobes and arms etc as i need to hang on to mine for my new system.
All the gear is in good condition.
IMG_0671.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0675.jpg
    IMG_0675.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_0678.jpg
    IMG_0678.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 111
The housing has been regularly greased in the buttons, comes with two o rings, no scratches or serious damage, clear glass. Shows signs of wear of course. It has a 67mm thread to recieve wet lenses and a removeable port for fiber optic cables which i will include with the housing. Has been discontinued now but cost me USD $500 originally will accept £250 ono

The UWL - H100 is as good as new, no scratches or water marks. comes for front and rear element protective caps. cheapest i can find in UK is £360. Asking £250 as it is in great condition.

The RX 100 ii camera has one issue, the automatic pop up flash is no longer functional as a 'pop up' flash. still works fine to trigger strobes etc. Its not a great design unfortunately. Otherwise the camera is fine. Will include all chargers and 2 batteries (and a third if i can find it...) As it has this fault i can accept £100 (is around £300 for a new one here)
I Would prefer to sell all together if possible. £550 with all the accesories.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom