Sorido Bay - Raja Ampat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

abernat

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

we are seriously planning a two week stay at Sorido Bay next October/November. I've been through all of the posted information but am wondering if anyone has more recent observations or advice.

Much appreciated!
Andy

I was there in May as a solo traveler. All I can say is that I was pampered with unparalleled personal service from a very professional team.

The staff went out of their way to accommodate everyone and grouped photographers with non-photographers on boats going to different dive sites. They even arranged my follow-on travel plans to go trekking in the Baliem Valley.

Well my recent observations are from Sunday when I was finishing up my last two dives before I had to catch the boat back to Sorong.....I'd stay a month if I could....But that is my third trip in less than two years at Sorido....if you book say Hi to Widya and Max from Scott....best diving I have found on the Planet so far.....I have been there in October, November and January....excellent all three times.

Back
Top Bottom