For Sale SOS (Save Our Simon) or SOB whichever you prefer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That would be disastrous, sort of the local situation here too, I own tanks but no easy access to get fills at the moment with the shut downs. It has me considering a compressor which really doesn’t make sense. Can you arrange to use tanks on an as needed/appointment situation or does he want to sell out?

As long as he remains open I'm ok as he leaves tanks outside and I just grab the when I need them and run a tab. The dive shops in my area don't really sell gear or service regs so their money comes from courses and trips, with things as they are no one is doing either. As with you Lex, getting tanks won't be the issue, it'll be getting them filled.

Damn, they've put up sturdier barriers and police are now patrolling, not sure why though as they have no legal right here to do so, it's just a "stern warning". It's a week long national holiday here now so I guess, and rightly so, they don't want people having their spring BBQs but it stops my solo diving. Our area is separate to the main beach area, we have our own car park which is almost always empty as often there's only 2 or 3 people diving on any given day, almost all diving here is solo. Sh.t. Poo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom