Sotis vs. IANTD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

add helium is officially gone , was told this by the ex employee today

Sounds like either Sotis needs the money to pay his bills, or he's trying to hide his assets. I would hope the courts would be aware of Nexus and the terms of the sale, transfer of ownership, etc.

From a legal standpoint, doesn't this leave Nexus open to the same litigation as AH? I mean, it's like they're not even trying to hide the fact that it's not the same thing.

I'm not a lawyer and I didn't stay in a holiday inn express last night, but I don't think so because we're talking about a completely different corporation.

FWIW -- I've been told that the Nexus management/ownership are former employees and not former owners anyway.

FWIW -- I've been told that the Nexus management/ownership are former employees and not former owners anyway.

FWIW this reminds me of the dissolution of salvo and the creation of light monkey.

FWIW this reminds me of the dissolution of salvo and the creation of light monkey.

I think you meant Leviathan.

Anyrate, I was thinking more in terms of the SoFla Brazilian Butt Lift doctors that inject god knows what into behinds.

I was told that Peter is an employee of Nexus.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom