Source for Poseidon LP 24" and 7 ft LP Hoses?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, PM me, and I can get them for you...

There is a distributor out in CA that we use, the name is ROCK N SPORTS. they make all custom hoses, almost everything you need...

You can also order them from a POSEIDON dealer... The cost is not that much more than through Rock N sports.

Sometimes they pop up on Ebay, but you never really know what condition the hose is in until you receive it.

I would say just bite the bullet and buy a NEW one from a Poseidon dealer, or PM me and I can get one for you from ROck N SPorts, I dont think they sell to individuals, just dive shops...

Soggy once bubbled...
How are they different than LP hoses for any other regulator? Fifth Dimension and Extreme Exposure both have them.
They have the standard 3/8" for the first stage but the have a non-standard connection for the second stage. The metal assembliy at the end of the hose screws onto the second stage. The second stage has plastic threads on it to accept the assembly. A picture is worth a thousand words:D

6ft for me or 7ft. Its for me buddy who just bought one, but I have not purchased any Poseidon's as of yet. This has mainly been an 'information gathering' posting on my part so far, in checking on thier good/bad points and sources for parts, LP hoses, etc.

Stock sizes are 70cm, 90cm, 120cm, as well as the imperial 60", 84", 108".
Xstream hoses for o2 service are 70cm, 90cm, 150cm, and 215cm.
Custom sizes are also available.
retail pricing runs $45 to $98.
If you have a working relationship with your dealer ask for a 25% discount.:wink:

My buddy just e-mailed me today - appraently he found a 7 ft Poseidon hose - some $75 later. Wow, thats a tad more than my 6ft LP hose cost for my Apek's!

Back
Top Bottom